Wednesday, August 8, 2012

.......This is Happening

 Ahoy ahoy. Please join us on this special journey!
     


                                        There's no earthly way of knowing
                                         Which direction we are going
                                        There's no knowing where we're rowing
                                          Or which way the river's flowing





                                                                                                   Here we go!                          













                                                                                             LOVE

This was my nurse, Maria, she was awesome!
,
My sister was able to be there for her birth. 
So grateful she made it in the 14 minute countdown :)





Jenny holding Sequoia.

Big sister holds little sister for the first time.

I love the cute little faces she makes.

I love her!
This picture captures the moment perfectly!
Here it is everybody. Our family!

1 comment:

The Bubblegum Chronicles said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures just make me cry!! That birth was amazing! I am so grateful that I got to be there! Thank you for the opportunity!! You guys are the cutest family!